Blinklife: Social Addicts Blinklife: Social Addicts

Good Film.

Although the credit card doesn't work, cash usually does the tick.!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Great Series

Honestly this is one of my favourite series on Newgrounds. I was expecting Jerry and the girl to get hit at the end when they were in the middle of the road.

Crazy Laws International Crazy Laws International

Eh...

Some of those laws were funny, but others were common sense, for instance most countries have deposits on their drink bottles, which is why you get a nickel when you return it.

Shortpacked! Shortpacked!

You know...

I knew about this before you made it!
This was hilarious, and sadly outlines many forum discussions.

Hamlet: Acts I - Iii Hamlet: Acts I - Iii

CREEEAK!!!

That was the sound of Shakespeare turning over in his grave. The Animation was mediocre at best, the sounds was bad, and you've made a mockery of his deepest play. Great job </sarcasm>.

Tanzeppelin215 responds:

Haha now this just made me laugh

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Awesome!

I love how you remained impartial and still made it funny as hell. And yes those commercials do piss me off.

Newgrounds is Down Newgrounds is Down

Nice

I though that was hilarious, although for quality's sake, that should have been on YouTube but otherwise, it was very good.

Heil responds:

its a swf

Looking Up Looking Up

Well Done

From the title you gave it I just assumed they were gonna get crushed, but the ending was quite suprising. I also thought the music used suited this flash quite well.

The Stairs Collab The Stairs Collab

Hillarious

I don't know why but there is always something that amazes me with collabs, and this one did it again. For slapstick humor that was very well done, I especially liked the "Lol pig" that crushed the guy after flying or going down the stairs. The preloader was very fitting for this collab and the ability to let it stream was great.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Awesome

Dude that just gave me a new love for the opening theme! The lyrical analysis was really good and the graphic style help the cause of your flash. Bravo!