Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

All I can say is:

This game is fucked, it's pretty fun but I took off points for it being in bad taste. Fucking communist pigs.
MAO SUCKS!

Star Force - Episode 1 Star Force - Episode 1

Awesome

This game was great, I thoroughly enjoyed it, smooth, well mapped controls, good difficulty curve, assortment of missions, awesome background music and great graphics.
I hope you make more games of this caliber!

Excuse Generator 2.0 Excuse Generator 2.0

Interesting Concept

The background music was good, the pure randomness of the excuses was amazing, but it need polishing, especially a spell check (Testicle, not testicil). However it was very good attempt.

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

Amazaing

As said previously the physics/graphics are amazing, I especially liked how when you shot the zeppelin, bullet holes appeared in the fabric. The two player was very well done as well, although an online mode would have been awesome for this game.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

AMAZING!

That game was pure genius, who knew running around setting people ablaze could be so much fun?

Beat the Jerk Beat the Jerk

What?

Okay, that was just tasteless, why did you make it? All this flash does is beat up a stick guy with a club, it's just aweful.

irrelivent responds:

Tasteless? Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? I think the statement "suck my cock" fits that description a bit more. XD