Blinklife: Social Addicts Blinklife: Social Addicts

Good Film.

Although the credit card doesn't work, cash usually does the tick.!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Great Series

Honestly this is one of my favourite series on Newgrounds. I was expecting Jerry and the girl to get hit at the end when they were in the middle of the road.

Crazy Laws International Crazy Laws International

Eh...

Some of those laws were funny, but others were common sense, for instance most countries have deposits on their drink bottles, which is why you get a nickel when you return it.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

All I can say is:

This game is fucked, it's pretty fun but I took off points for it being in bad taste. Fucking communist pigs.
MAO SUCKS!

Star Force - Episode 1 Star Force - Episode 1

Awesome

This game was great, I thoroughly enjoyed it, smooth, well mapped controls, good difficulty curve, assortment of missions, awesome background music and great graphics.
I hope you make more games of this caliber!

Excuse Generator 2.0 Excuse Generator 2.0

Interesting Concept

The background music was good, the pure randomness of the excuses was amazing, but it need polishing, especially a spell check (Testicle, not testicil). However it was very good attempt.

Masters of Our Fate Masters of Our Fate

Ecxellent!

THis is just perfect! You have taken one of my favourite speeches ever, then remixed it to a sweet electronic beat with excellent foreground music. Keep up the excellent work.

RBikeEnthusiast responds:

Thanks a lot!

Prypiat, Ukraine Prypiat, Ukraine

Interesting

This song seems to recreate a feeling of death and nothingness in Prypiat after the Chernobyl meltdown, great use of instruments and electronic sounds to set a definite mood, very cool.

Necco Wafer Whore Necco Wafer Whore

Interesting

Generally pretty good, it had a very good snare beat, and I liked the electronic sounds, overall very good.